Surround your garden with the splendour and spicy fragrance of our rose collection.
We grow over 200 varieties of stunning roses in our own fields. With so many colours, shapes, and fragrances you'll find them hard to resist. Choose from a beautiful assortment of Climbing, English, Floribunda, Grandiflora, Hybrid Tea, Landscape Shrub Roses and more.
Choosing the right spot is important for any rose bush. All varieties of these plants prefer at least six hours of sunlight per day and well-drained soil. A good deep watering at the base in the morning helps keep them looking beautiful and healthy all summer long!
Please note: Not all varieties are in stock at all times. Please contact our store to find out availability.
- Climbing Roses - Their long canes can be trained along fences or walls.
- Floribunda Roses - Compact habit and medium sized flowers.
- Grandiflora Roses - Large clusters of flowers that are taller in habit. Individual stems in each cluster are suitable for cutting.
- Hybrid Tea Roses - Large flowers (generally one per stem) with a medium to tall habit. Long cutting stems.
- Patio Mini Roses - Small flowers and foliage and often very compact in habit. Stems are shorter but still suitable for cutting.
- Rugosa Roses - A near-species valued for their hardiness, old-fashioned flowers, and fountainous habits.
- Landscape Shrub Roses - Full bushes that vary in size, typically hardy and disease-resistant.